Ever wondered what would happen if you flicked on a light switch while in a house with a gas leak?
Well, to save anyone the trouble of blowing up their own home (and no doubt themselves), my brief was to install minicams to capture the effects of what happens when a spark from a online casino light switch mixes with a room-full of gas.
The house was very sturdy with huge beams holding it together, so I did not expect to witness its total destruction. It was an incredible sight, with the explosion blasting wooden timbers and cameras in all directions.
Never again will I dismiss the smell of gas. Or turn the light on to investigate!